Roots of Cognac
Behind each cognac, there is first a flower then a bunch of grapes. As for wine, the grape variety will have a major impact on the taste of cognac.
Nowadays, Ugni Blanc accounts for 98% of the grape production in the Cognac AOC, our "Single Grape" cognacs come from the remaining 2%. Rare, forgotten and amazing grapes that miraculously survived the phylloxera disaster of 1875 and that give birth to unique and different cognacs.
For two generations, with the help of our loyal vintners, we have worked to replant Montils, Folle Blanche and Colombard grapes.
These original grapes, as refined as they are surprising, revealing the flavour of genuinely different cognacs.
For the first time, the connoisseur will experience cognac at an all different level